Hello From Kula and Pilikia
Is your life crazier than usual? Do you wonder how you will get it all done–even when you love everything about the Holiday Season? Kula and Pilikia send greetings and talk about their many roles in the household. They have many things they see as the norm.
- Their dad (Brent) goes away and sails all over the world. They have to wait at home with Mom in the home port for his return. They keep Mama safe.
- Their Mama goes to work and sometimes they just have to watch the property. That can be a big job with nosy neighbors and whatnot.
- There is staying in good shape mode in their household too! It involves hiking, running, biking, exploring, and whatever else the folks add to the agenda.
- Finally, there is the sofa warmer responsibility.
- We are the come with duo–we love taking the time to get away to our retreat at Downy. “Woof!”
PS: Dad wanted to make sure you knew we were keeping up our end of the deal here in California.
Our Roxy girl hit a milestone with her 10th birthday today (4/09/2013)
Since we did not have children, we decided to search for a good Weimaraner breeder back in 2003, and found OwyheeStar just in time for Dottie & Silver Turbo’s new litter.
We had been forewarned about the crazy mannerisms of Weims and endured those first two years without any furniture being eaten.
Our Garden Assistant
She was never a hunter and she hated the water, but she loves to pull weeds in the garden (and was fondly nic-named “Rootin’ Tootin’ Roxy” as a puppy).
The hostess and official welcoming committee.
We owned a dog boutique a few years ago, and she helped model the merchandise and greet our customers.
She loves people and has an incredibly goofy grin when anyone comes through the door; (she will come running up to greet us with a big toothy smile).
She has always been well behaved, and such a love. She is so connected to us and is never in another room without us.
The last couple of years she started really slowing down, but her heart just keeps getting bigger and bigger.
We are thankful for each shared adventure
We are forever grateful to Shela and Cliff for entrusting us as Roxy’s parents – she is without a doubt one very loved Weimy 🙂 ~ Renee & Tony