- Sunday Jan 5 — Siena lives the good life
- Monday Jan 6 —UK Blue is a hit
- Tuesday Jan 7—Charlie Mae our first longhair
- Wednesday Jan 8 — Gus and Cooper
- Thursday Jan 9— Jagger helps himself
- Friday Jan 10 — Trick or Treat
Saturday January 11, 2014……
Cliff is on the road to meet some folks with their new OwyheeStar pups.
I looked at the Oregon Trip Check website, and the roads appear to be good right now. Wind and rain seem to be the biggest potential problem. The wind can get very brisk along the Interstate. All-in-all it looks like we netted a pretty good winter trip day.
Remember to Embrace the moment…
Whatever you find yourself doing today, be safe. Have fun, and embrace the moment. One day, all too soon we will look back upon this holiday season. Someone who shared this moment with us, may not be here next year. Whether this is a fur family member or those of the human persuasion, they will be missed. If you are suffering a recent loss, our prayers and thoughts go out to you. Take care of yourself.