- Sunday Dec 22 — Warm Spots Rule with Sahra
- Monday Dec 23 —Breezy at 4
- Tuesday Dec 24—Lighting up the World featuring Charlie Mae
- Wednesday Dec 25 — Merry Christmas
- Thursday Dec 26— Misty in the Snow
- Friday Dec 27 — Christmas Recent with Opus and Winchester
Today’s Saturday …..
Shela will make an attempt to remove the Christmas ornaments, take down the nativity, and remove some of the lights. Regardless, Cliff and Shela hope to hang on to the spirit of Christmas throughout the year. This is a magical time of the year. People seem to be either at their best, or worst. We eat too much, party, and laugh a lot. We take a moment to share with folks, whether we have the time or not. That, in and of itself, is magic don’t you agree? The holiday can either bring us together (as it did our family), or it can make a person feel isolated. Sometimes people choose isolation because it is easier than dealing with humans. (Lol) Regardless, the Weimaraner reaches out to everyone. It meets them where they are, and accepts them that way too. There are very few exceptions. Honestly, if our Weims don’t like you, we are suspicious of you as well. 🙂