Hunters and the Weimaraner
Non-Hunters and the Weimaraner
- Many of our Weims are placed with non-hunters. For those who are not interested in hunting with their Weimaraner, they need to expect to fill that void with other activities. The Weimaraner wants to be a part of everything you do. Explore the blog, and you will see many people who live with the Weimaraner are non-hunters. Others, are hunters who include their Weimaraner as a family member on every level. Whatever your lifestyle, the Weimaraner can be incorporated, but must be a part of the fabric of your lives. These are no throw-in-the-yard and forget dogs. They are active, and all about the relationship with their humans.
Weimaraner as a Running Companion
Click Here for New Weim Parent Information
Water and the Weimaraner
Classic Reads from OwyheeStar
- Christmas from a puppy’s vantage
- Dangerous Delicacies (Top Pick!)
- Why do Weims Eat Their Bedding?
- Weimar Garden Caper
- Toads and Toxic Toads
- Counter Surfing Proves to be Fatal
- Quirks and Quandaries (stories filled with insight)