I wanted to send you an update on Bisbee.
With the serious concerns about the coronavirus we are spending more time at home. It’s all very difficult. The comic relief in our life right now is our adorable 4-month-old Bisbee. His name should really be Busy-bee. He is a real source of joy.
Some things he is loving right now are:
- Joining anyone in the shower – he seems to love water
- Teasing the cat
- Eating any type of shoe he can find (this morning he added eating my glasses to the list ☹)
- Playing with another dog
- Gnawing on antlers
- His crate
- Snuggling when he is tired
Some things he is not loving:
- The sound of the trash can being pulled up the driveway
- Other dogs that come at him quickly
- Rain (Go figure since he loves the shower)
- His puppy food (we are trying some new options)
- Following commands
He is a real joy! Carol
We could not be happier to learn that Bisbee is doing well, and much loved. Thank you for thinking of us. I love that he enjoys getting into the shower.