Hello From Kula and Pilikia
Is your life crazier than usual? Do you wonder how you will get it all done–even when you love everything about the Holiday Season? Kula and Pilikia send greetings and talk about their many roles in the household. They have many things they see as the norm.
- Their dad (Brent) goes away and sails all over the world. They have to wait at home with Mom in the home port for his return. They keep Mama safe.
- Their Mama goes to work and sometimes they just have to watch the property. That can be a big job with nosy neighbors and whatnot.
- There is staying in good shape mode in their household too! It involves hiking, running, biking, exploring, and whatever else the folks add to the agenda.
- Finally, there is the sofa warmer responsibility.
- We are the come with duo–we love taking the time to get away to our retreat at Downy. “Woof!”
PS: Dad wanted to make sure you knew we were keeping up our end of the deal here in California.
Posted on December 8, 2016, in Information and Education, Maggie X Zee, Previous Pup Update, Running Companion, Storm X Zee, The Weimaraner, Two Weimaraners and tagged Blue Weimaraner, OwyheeStar, OwyheeStar California Weimaraner, OwyheeStar California Weimaraners, OwyheeStar Weims in California, Silver Gray Weim, Silver Gray Weimaraner, Two Weimaraners, Two Weims, Two Weims and a Bulldog. Bookmark the permalink. Leave a comment.