We purchased Sterling from you in 2004. I believe he was born in early 2004. He’s been an absolutely amazing companion and family member. Our two girls who are 8 & 10 grew up with him as their big brother, and what a good big brother he has always been.
Still Going Strong
He’s in good health, and still very energetic. We recently had to put our dog Gracie to sleep, and have been thinking about bringing another Weim into our family.
We are delighted to receive news of Sterling–and thank you, for including a photo. Of course, we would love to work with you again. For everyone considering this same thing, here are a few considerations.
- Even repeat clients must fill out the application. This fresh information is needed to provide us with a clear understanding of your current lifestyle.
- There is a small fee to lock in a place on the Wait List.
- Yes, we typically have a waiting list.
- Predicting the time we will get the puppy for you can be difficult, if not impossible. Although we realize everyone wants to plan and speculate, there are too many factors out of our control.
- There is always the unknown; a mating may not produce a litter.
- How many pups will be born?
- The sex of the pups.
- In some cases, we cannot know the coat color or the coat length.
- The Wait List folks also have priority in the order they are on the list but keep in mind people change their mind along the way about a lot of things–timing, color, sex, etc.
- We do not do picks. Our matches are based on the information you provide, and the finding gleaned from our Discovery and Placement Test process.
- The Discovery and Placement findings effect the availability.
- We always consider the pup’s best interest first. Nevertheless, this is in everyone’s best interest.
- The importance of locking in a place on the Wait List cannot be understated.
- We use this list to plan future litters.
- Priority is based on your place on the list.
- We adhere to the order even when no one is looking.
- Plan to wait for an average of six-months. On occasion, there is no wait at all. Other times, depending on your preferences the wait might even be longer.
Posted on October 25, 2016, in Children and Weims, Information and Education, OwyheeStar Gray Ghost, OwyheeStar Weim, Owyheestar Weimaraner, Penny X Dusty, Previous Pup Update, The Weimaraner and tagged Companion Weim, Companion Weimaraner, Companion Weims, Family Companion, Gray Ghost, Gray Weim, Gray Weimaraner, OwyheeStar Weimaraner. Bookmark the permalink. Leave a comment.